Lab6 - Installation and Usage of Meld Diff Viewer
- Meld is a tool which allows the user to see the changes in, and merge between, either two files, two directories, or two files with a common ancestor.
Installation of Meld Diff Viewer
- Open Ubuntu Software Center from Application menu and write meld in its search bar.
- Open meld from command wndow by typing command as below.
- To test this software I create two different files original.txt and modified.txt as below.
- Which describe much better result than diff command which is shown below.